Terms & Conditions
In the event of cancellation of tour/travel services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reason/s, we must be notified of the same in writing. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice in writing, and cancellation charges would be as follows:
60 days before arrival: 10% of the Tour/service cost
45 days before arrival: 20% of the Tour/service cost
15 days before arrival: 25% of the Tour/service cost
10 days before arrival: 50% of the Tour/service cost
07 days before arrival: Non Refundable
NOTE: In the case of Special Trains Journeys and peak season hotel bookings a separate cancellation policy is applicable (which can be advised as and when required).
Refund for hotel payment will follow the hotel’s cancellation policy
Train tickets cancellations will follow the Railway’s policy
Flight tickets cancellations will follow the airline's company policy
In case you cancel the trip after commencement, refund would be restricted to a limited amount only which too would depend on the amount that we would be able to recover from the hoteliers/ contractors we patronize. For unused hotel accommodation, chartered transportation & missed meals, etc. we do not bear any responsibility to refund.
- Please note that after the finalization of the Tour/ service Cost, if there are any Hike in entrance fees of monuments/museums, Taxes, fuel cost, or guide charges – the same would be charged as extra.
- As per the Government directive, you are requested to produce your photo identity document such as Driving License/Voter ID Card/Passport/Ration Card at the point of check-in at the hotel. We appreciate your cooperation.
- In case of the non-availability of requested hotels/hotels, we will provide accommodation in a similar category of hotel/hotels.
- If there is any unavoidable incident occur during the tour, Travotic will not be labile for any responsibility
- There will be no refund for any No Show / Unutilized services.
- The itinerary may be modifying based on various factors like maintenance of monuments/museums/major like spots conventions, religious festivals, etc.
- Itinerary timings on the tour are approximate and may be subject to change.
- Transfers and sightseeing on a SIC basis mean transport through a comfortable coach/bus/van depending on the total number of passengers traveling with you on that same tour. Please note that Travotic Holidays will be putting together all the passengers arriving around the same time and dropping them at their respective hotels. You may talk to our holiday experts about private transfers/ transport facilities, which will be made available at an additional cost.
- The customer needs to avail of the SIC from the scheduled pick-up point at the scheduled time. Travotic Holidays are not responsible if the pick-up is missed due to the customer’s delay.
- All personal extras such as laundry, room service, alcohol, minibar, telephone bills, pre-paid or post-paid SIM cards, etc. will be on a direct payment basis by the traveler to the service provider & Travotic Holidays will not be liable for the same at any point of time.