Combodia Tour Package
Overview of Combodia Tour Package
Cambodia; officially Kingdom of Cambodia, is a country located in the southern portion of the Indochina peninsula in Southeast Asia. Cambodia has a land area of 181,035 square kilometers in the southwestern part of the Indochina peninsula, about 20 percent of which is used for agriculture.
In comparison with its neighbors, Cambodia is a geographical contact country administratively composed of 20 provinces, three of which have relatively short maritime boundaries, 2 municipalities, 172 districts, and 1,547 communes. The country has a coastline of 435 km and extensive mangrove stands, some of which are relatively undisturbed. The dominant features of the Cambodian landscape are the large, almost generally located, Tonle Sap (Great Lake) and the Bassac River Systems, and the Mekong River, which crosses the country from North to South.
Climate Of Combodia
Cambodia has 2 seasons and a tropical climate with warm temperatures throughout the year. The northeast monsoon season runs from December through April, when it brings sunny and dry weather, especially in the early months of January and February.
The rains come when the winds shift into the southwest monsoon from May to November. During this period, you can expect the most precipitation in Cambodia throughout the months of September and October.
Cambodia heats up steadily from February to April, with temperatures peaking as high as 40°C in April. Temperatures remain high in May and June, and the southwest monsoon brings in more humidity and some very sticky days! From July through October there will certainly be some rainfall, but it usually comes in short showers.
The currency used in Cambodia is Cambodian Riel (KHR)
Time zone in Cambodia (GMT+7)
Most ethnic Khmer are Theravada (Hinayana) Buddhists (i.e., belonging to the older and more traditional of the two great schools of Buddhism, the other school being Mahayana). Until 1975 Buddhism was officially recognized as the state religion of Cambodia.
Although many religions exist in the country, including Islam, Christianity, and tribal animism, over 97% of the population practices Theravada Buddhism.
Best Time To Visit Combodia
The best time to visit Cambodia is between November and April when it sees very little rain. During this time you’ll see clear blue skies making it a great time to enjoy a relaxing getaway on the southern coast
How to Reach Combodia
How to Reach Phnom Penh / Siem Reap
There is 1 way to get from India to Cambodia by Flight
From India, it takes approx. 6/7 hrs to reach Phnom Penh / Siem Reap – Phnom Penh International / Siem Reap International
Attraction Of Combodia
Place of Interest in Cambodia
The vibrant bustling capital of Cambodia. Situated at the confluence of three rivers, the mighty Mekong, the Bassac, and the great Tonle Sap, what was once considered the 'Gem' of Indochina. The whole area including the outskirts of Phnom Penh is about 376 square kilometers big. There are currently 2,009,264 people living in Phnom Penh. Phnom Penh was also previously known as Krong Chaktomuk (Chaturmukha) meaning "City of Four Faces".
The province is located in northwest Cambodia. It is the major tourist hub in Cambodia, as it is the closest city to the world-famous temples of Angkor (the Angkor temple complex is north of the city). The provincial capital is also called Siem Reap and is located in the South of the province on the shores of Tonle Sap Lake, the greatest sweet water reserve in whole Southeast Asia. At the turn of the millennium, Siem Reap was a Cambodian provincial town with few facilities, minor surfaced roads, and little in the way of nightlife.
Other Cities Of Cambodia
Sihanoukville, also known as Kampong Som, is a coastal city in Cambodia and the capital of Sihanoukville Province, at the tip of an elevated peninsula in the country's south-west on the Gulf of Thailand. The city is flanked by an almost uninterrupted string of beaches along its entire coastline and coastal marshlands bordering the Ream National Park in the east.
Phnom Penh and Sihanoukville are connected via National Road 4
the leading rice-producing province of the country. For nearly 100 years it was a major commercial hub and the provincial capital of the Siamese province of Inner Cambodia. Battambang remains the hub of Cambodia's northwest, connecting the region with Phnom Penh and Thailand.
The main means of reaching the city is by road from Phnom Penh and Siem Reap
It is on the Praek Tuek Chhu River southeast of the Elephant Mountains and around 5 km from the Gulf of Thailand. Its center is, unlike most Cambodian provincial capitals, composed of 19th-century French colonial architecture. The region and town are known for high-quality pepper, which is exported worldwide
Kampot is connected by rail from Phnom Penh & Sihanoukville. Also, you can hire a Private Vehicle to reach there.
It is a seaside resort area in Cambodia and includes a small town of the same name which is the capital of Kep Province.
Kep is connected by Phnom Penh & Sihanoukville by a Private vehicle.
a collection of French colonial buildings constructed as a temperate mountain luxury resort and retreat for colonial residents in the early 1920s atop Bokor Mountain in Preah Monivong National Park. Abandoned for long periods of time, modern infrastructure has made the location easily accessible as re-development is taking place.
Bokor Hill Station is connected by Phnom Penh & Sihanoukville by a Private vehicle.
05 Nights /06 Days
04 Nights / 05 Days
Amazing Facts Of Combodia
10 Most Amazing Facts of Cambodia
- Cambodia’s flag is the only one in the world to feature a building.
- The ancient ruins of Angkor are way bigger than you think
- The country has a shocking past that happened not that long ago
- You can learn from the locals on a homestay adventure
- There’s nothing like a traditional Cambodian wedding
- There are giant geckos that have a distinct chirp
- Insects are widely eaten throughout the country
- You can get nearly anywhere in a tuk tuk
- You’ll find the largest freshwater lake in Southeast Asia
Must Maintain In Tour
- Carry your belongings, like Passport Copy & Foreign Currency with you all the time
- After check-in – original passport you can keep in the locker of the Hotel room or keep inside your luggage under lock & key or you can carry it with you (but on your own responsibility)
- Maintain the transfers pick times, if you missed out no refund/reimbursement is possible, you need to reach the Tour Stop / Destination on your own and need to report to the local operation representative to confirm the return pick-up
- On arrival, you will get a packet with all the original vouchers & entry tickets for your tour (maybe in ticket form / in voucher format – need to redeem at the counter). Please check all very carefully, if not anything missed out. If so, please report it immediately.
- In-Room, if you use any product from min freeze, all will be chargeable, and need to pay to the hotel directly.
- At the time of check out if the hotel charges for any damage that needs to settle across. In some peak season, some of the hotels charge a security deposit for this reason, that you need to pay, but rest assured the same will be refunded at the time of Check out without delay if there is no harm.
- For convenience make advance reservations of hotels, transport, and local sightseeing of the city and journey on Luxury Trains.
- Carrying an authorized map of the State and City to which you are traveling.
- Carry woolen clothes in winter and walking shoes for all seasons.
- Carrying all essential medicines as advised by your doctor.
- Travel insurance can protect you from any unseen hazards.
- Avoid taking the services of unknown and unauthorized guides/touts.
- Avoid heavy baggage and prefer to use lightweight bags with wheels to avoid any inconvenience.
- Inform your allergies and food habits in the hotel or restaurant before you order meals or beverages.
- Avoid carrying expensive items like jewelry, gold, and valuables of high worth.
- Make purchases from authorized shops and take proper vouchers of purchases made with telephone numbers and identification of salesmen or owners of the shop.
- Carrying safe drinking water and dry eatables while traveling.
- For emergency please contact our 24 X 07 Customer Support Number -8585-86-5050
- Always carry a photocopy of your travel documents i.e. Passport, Visa, or Travel Pass, and inform the police immediately of the loss of any of such documents.
- Give a proper wake-up call at hotel reception as and when you have to catch the early morning or late night connecting Bus or Train.
- Avoid getting extra familiar with hotel staff or any other guests during your stay and in case of any abnormal or indecent behavior, report to Hotel Manager or THPL Customer Support Mobile number
- Avoid booking tickets or hotel bookings through unauthorized agents.
Terms & Conditions
In the event of cancellation of tour/travel services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reason/s, we must be notified of the same in writing. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice in writing, and cancellation charges would be as follows:
60 days before arrival: 10% of the Tour/service cost
45 days before arrival: 20% of the Tour/service cost
15 days before arrival: 25% of the Tour/service cost
10 days before arrival: 50% of the Tour/service cost
07 days before arrival: Non Refundable
NOTE: In the case of Special Trains Journeys and peak season hotel bookings a separate cancellation policy is applicable (which can be advised as and when required).
Refund for hotel payment will follow the hotel’s cancellation policy
Train tickets cancellations will follow the Railway’s policy
Flight tickets cancellations will follow the airline's company policy
In case you cancel the trip after commencement, refund would be restricted to a limited amount only which too would depend on the amount that we would be able to recover from the hoteliers/ contractors we patronize. For unused hotel accommodation, chartered transportation & missed meals, etc. we do not bear any responsibility to refund.
- Please note that after the finalization of the Tour/ service Cost, if there are any Hike in entrance fees of monuments/museums, Taxes, fuel cost, or guide charges – the same would be charged as extra.
- As per the Government directive, you are requested to produce your photo identity document such as Driving License/Voter ID Card/Passport/Ration Card at the point of check-in at the hotel. We appreciate your cooperation.
- In case of the non-availability of requested hotels/hotels, we will provide accommodation in a similar category of hotel/hotels.
- If there is any unavoidable incident occur during the tour, Travotic will not be labile for any responsibility
- There will be no refund for any No Show / Unutilized services.
- The itinerary may be modifying based on various factors like maintenance of monuments/museums/major like spots conventions, religious festivals, etc.
- Itinerary timings on the tour are approximate and may be subject to change.
- Transfers and sightseeing on a SIC basis mean transport through a comfortable coach/bus/van depending on the total number of passengers traveling with you on that same tour. Please note that Travotic Holidays will be putting together all the passengers arriving around the same time and dropping them at their respective hotels. You may talk to our holiday experts about private transfers/ transport facilities, which will be made available at an additional cost.
- The customer needs to avail of the SIC from the scheduled pick-up point at the scheduled time. Travotic Holidays are not responsible if the pick-up is missed due to the customer’s delay.
- All personal extras such as laundry, room service, alcohol, minibar, telephone bills, pre-paid or post-paid SIM cards, etc. will be on a direct payment basis by the traveler to the service provider & Travotic Holidays will not be liable for the same at any point of time.
For all the services contracted, a 25% advance payment should be made to hold the booking, on a confirmed basis & for flight ticket booking need full actual fare. The balance amounts need to be paid 10days before the commencement of the services. Management personnel holds the right to decide upon the amount to be paid as advance payment, based on the nature of the service & the time left for the commencement of the service.
Apart from the above in some cases like Special Train Journeys, hotels, or resorts bookings during the peak season (like X-Mas, New Year, Puja, Diwali), a 50% advance payment should be made to hold the booking and 20days before full payment is required to be paid.
Note: Above mentioned payment policy may change during peak season.
Travotic Hospitality Pvt. Ltd.
HDFC Bank Ltd
81A, Ground Floor, Sikdar Bagan Street, Hati Bagan, Kolkata, West Bengal 700004
Travotic Hospitality Pvt. Ltd.
Axis Bank Ltd
Dalhousie Square Branch
Ground Floor, Mukti Chambers, 4, Clive Row, B.B.D. Bagh, Kolkata, West Bengal 700001
Frequently Asked Questions
Visit the website and enter the activity you are looking for in the search bar. After choosing the activity that you plan to take up you will drop your details with contact no, email Id, etc at inquiry form or you can drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We request you to check the cancellation policy on tour package page on our website. To proceed with cancellations you may go ahead and drop a mail to ...... with your ref ID...
Travotic Holidays cater to its clients, one of finest travel affairs that you can find in Kolkata. Our clients are offered extremely well organized and properly executed tours along with the most competitive price. We are pledged upon providing our travelers with an incredible experience each and every time and we do it by following these core values.
Please share your details and our Travel expert will get in touch shortly
Several Assam State Transport Corporation (ASTC) and Meghalaya Transport Corporation (MTC) buses operate from Guwahati to Shillong. Depending upon their budget and requirement, travelers can choose from the sleeper, air-conditioned, luxury, and Volvo buses. Travelers can also drive to Shillong from Guwahati via NH 40, a journey that takes around 3 to 4 hours to cover a distance of 135 km.