Sundarban Deluxe Tour Package
Suggested Itinerary of Sundarban Deluxe Tour Package
Sundarban Package Tour starts from Kolkata P.C. Chandra gate no -1 (SCIENCE CITY) at 8:30 am and transfer to the Sonkhali /Godkhali. On arrival at Godkhali meet our Sundarban Package tour Manager to assist you to move on Boat. After lunch (on the boat) visits the sunset point the view of the mesmerizing sight from the midst of the river. Then proceed to the resort. Enjoy the evening on leisure in the lap of mangroves. Dinner will be served around 9:30 pm at the hotel & have a good night’s sleep.
After early breakfast, we will start our Sundarban Tour Package by boat safari & jungle soaring through small creeks (Lunch on the boat) covering Sajnekhali watchtower, museum, mangrove Interpretation center, Crocodile & Olive Ridley Turtle pond, Sudhanyakhali watchtower, mangrove nursery, Dobanki jungle camp (496 mt. adventures canopy walk inside the jungle). After returning to the resort get refreshed, evening at leisure. Take dinner and overnight stay.
After breakfast, we will set off for a visit to a village and learn about the experiences of the villagers in the forest. Meet the localities and share their experiences with the jungle.
After lunch at around noon, we depart for Kolkata. Arrive at Kolkata by about 4:00 pm/ 5:00 pm and drop at P.C.Chandra gate no-1 (SCIENCE CITY) with lots of sweet memories of the Sundarban package tour.
Price Of Sundarban Deluxe Tour Package
|Total No of Guest Traveling Together||Cost Per Person|
Package cost ex Kolkata per person (Min 02 Adults)
INR 5,149/- + 5% GST Per Person
Accommodation For Sundarban Deluxe Tour Package
Jotirampur, Rangabalia, West Bengal 743370
BANANI RESORT / SIMILAR
Inclusion-Exclusions Of Sundarban Deluxe Tour Package
- Welcome drinks on arrival
- 2 nights accommodation in a double room on twin sharing basis as above mentioned hotel
- All transfers from Kolkata -Gadkhali -Kolkata by AC Tempo Traveller / Winger / similar vehicle
- All breakfast, Lunch & Dinner included during the tour (Lunch will be served on the boat in the daytime)
- Complimentary usage of Carom / Chessboard / Similar type of games amenities at the hotel only
- All applicable taxes,
- Toll tax, Parking charges, Forest permit charges, Driver allowance, etc
- Airfare/train fare.
- All meals other than those specified in ‘cost includes’
- Expenses of personal nature
- Any other items not mentioned in ‘cost includes’
- Entrance fees.
- Soft drink and hard drink of any kind.
Place Of Interest Of Sundarban Deluxe Tour Package
Nethidhopani is the only watchtower inside the core area of the Sundarban forest where tourists are allowed during your Sundarban package tour. But on any given day only a few boats are allowed inside the core area. There is also a sweet water pond made by the Sundarban forest department to attract animals.
- Sajnekhali Watch Tower is the most popular watchtower in the Sundarbans tour package. The reason behind its popularity is its close proximity to several resorts in the Sunderban area. During the Sundarban holiday package, tourists can obtain permission to enter the Sundarban national park from this spot only. The watchtower can accommodate 20 people at a time. You can visit -
- Bono Bibi Temple,
- Mangrove Interpretation center
- Turtle project
(KUMIR PROKALPO) - Bhagabatpur Crocodile Project is the only Crocodile project in our State West Bengal. The project is located at the junction of the Lothian Island Wildlife Sanctuary and Saptamukhi River. Travelers can explore this project as an additional attraction of the Sundarban Package tour. The distance of the Bhagabatpur Crocodile Project from Bonnie Camp approx 3 hours & Kalash Island approx 3.30 hours.
Most of the tigers are sighted from Sudhanyakhali Watch Tower during the Sundarban package tour. Some other wildlife like Deer, Wild Boars, and Crocodiles are commonly seen from this watchtower. Sudhanyakhali Watch Tower is a sweet water pond where animals come to drink water.
- Dobanki Watch Tower has a sweet water pond. During the Sundarban package tour Chital Deers, and Brahmini Kites, are very often sighted here apart from the Tigers. The jungle here is very dense near this watchtower and tiger attacks happen here when local fishermen or honey collectors enter these Sundarban jungles area. From Dobanki Watch Tower you can visit -
- CANOPY WALK- Dobanki watchtower also has a Canopy walk. This canopy walk is about 500-meter-long and at a height of about 20 feet from the ground.
This watchtower is among the ones to be located on the easternmost fringe of the Indian part of Sundarbans. It falls in the Bashirhat range of the Jhingekhali beat of the Sundarbans. The watchtower has the capacity to accommodate 20 persons at a time. The movement of tourists is less in this area, the scenic beauty of this place is well preserved, and the high chances of sighting tigers during the Sundarban package tour.
The Burirdabri watchtower or Burir Dabri allows the visitors to view Bangladesh Sunderbans from the Indian side. The watchtower has a beautiful layout, where you walk over the wooden bridges through the mud cage and reach the wooden watchtower to look at Bangladesh. River Raimongal flows between India and Bangladesh from the international boundary.
Pakhiralaya Island is only a few minutes to reach the river ghat. The island is densely populated. Pakhiralaya Island looks like a typical village with many hotels and so many local shops operated by the local people.
Another best attraction of Sundarban tour Packages is Kumirmari Watch Tower.
Bonnie Camp is one of the most beautiful watchtowers in the Sundarbans. This watchtower, 50 feet high, is the highest in the Sundarbans.
Travotic Holidays cater to its clients, one of finest travel affairs that you can find in Kolkata. Our clients are offered extremely well organized and properly executed tours along with the most competitive price. We are pledged upon providing our travelers with an incredible experience each and every time and we do it by following these core values.
Please share your details and our Travel expert will get in touch shortly