North Sikkim Tour Packages
Are you looking for booking a holiday trip to Sikkim Old Silk Route? Taking a 3 night / 4 days Silk Route Package Tour from Travotic Holidays to your favorite destination will surely make your holiday as special as you always wanted it to be. We offer Old Silk Route deluxe package with deluxe homestay at the guaranteed lowest price of the market with a promise to make your trip unforgettable.
Old Silk Route, also known as the Silk Road, the wondrous Old Silk Route is located in East Sikkim and is considered to be an integral part of the ancient nexus of trade routes that connected India to China. This ancient route passes through Lhasa and Nathu La and Jelep La Pass and finally reaches the port of Tamluk in West Bengal. It is called Silk Route because of the silk trading that took place. The best time to travel the Old Silk Route tour package is in December and January, ranging between 2 degrees and 8 degrees, which is cold. The ideal time when one can find and discover their ideal holiday places to visit at the best time for the Sikkim tour.
Suggested Itinerary For North Sikkim Tour Packages
On arrival IXB, (500Ft / 150Mts) you will be met by our office Executive who will assist you to board your vehicle to Gangtok (5500 Ft /1677 Mts, 130 km / 04 to 05 Hrs). Check-in at the hotel. Evening you can visit MG road/ do shopping at your own leisure and overnight at Hotel.
After breakfast, early morning, start for an excursion to Tshangu Lake - situated at a height of 12400Ft / 3780 Mts / 43Kms in 3Hrs one way, with an average depth of 50 ft. The cool water of the Lake is perfectly attuned with the scenic beauty around & Visit Baba Mandir. (In case of Landslide or due to any other reasons if Tshangu Lake is closed then an alternate sightseeing will be provided). Overnight in Gangtok.
** Note: Supplement charges for NATHULA PASS an additional payment basis – RS. 3,800/-
** In case of Landslide or due to any other reasons if Tsomgou Lake/ Nathula is closed then an alternate sightseeing will be provided). On the way have your lunch. Overnight in Gangtok.
After breakfast, check out from Hotel and you will be procced for the permit to Lachung. All documentation processed transfer to Lachung (8000 Ft / 2439 Mts , 60 km/ 05 - 06 Hrs). En route, visit the Singhik View Point and Seven Sisters Waterfalls, Naga Waterfall, The Confluence of Lachen Chu (River) & Lachung Chu (River) at Chungthang and Bhim Nala Waterfall.
The viewpoint is a paradisiacal retreat from the loudness of the cities. It offers its visitors a stunning view of Mt. Kanchenjunga and Mt Siniolchu. On arrival check in to Hotel & overnight at Hotel
After breakfast, drive to Chopta Valley (13,200 ft.) & Gurudongmar Lake (17,100 ft.). After visit back to Lachen hotel & take lunch. After Lunch Check-out Lachen & transfer to Lachung (8,700 ft.). Arrive by evening. Dinner & Overnight stay at Lachung.
After breakfast drive to Yumthang Valley the Valley of Flower (12,000 ft) (With pay directly you can proceed to 0 Point.)
On the way back, visit Hot Spring considered to have medicinal properties. Back to your hotel and transfer to Gangtok (5,500 ft.). On the way, if the weather is clear you may get to see Mighty Khangchendzonga from a Singhik viewpoint. On arrival at Gangtok check in to your hotel. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
After Breakfast Check-out the hotel & transfer to Siliguri /NJP /Bagdogra airport for your Return journey with lots of sweet memories.
Price Of North Sikkim Tour Packages
|Total No. Of Guest Traveling Together||Cost Per Person|
Min. 06PAX Travelling Together
INR 12,519/- + 5% GST Per Person
Min. 04PAX Travelling Together
INR 14,9639/- + 5% GST Per Person
Min. 02PAX Travelling Together
INR 22,839/- + 5% GST Per Person
Accommodation For North Sikkim Tour Packages
Tarayan Grand/ Similar
Lachen Deezong / Similar
Blue Pine / Similar
Inclusion-Exclusion Of North Sikkim Tour Packages
- Accommodation as mentioned above twin sharing basis
- Daily Breakfast (except on arrival day)
- All Hotel Taxes & Luxury Taxes
- Permit for Sightseeing
- AC Transport (no AC on Hills)
- All Sightseen as per the mentioned Itinerary (Please note that vehicle will not be at disposable it will available to our guest as per itinerary only. AC will be switched off during hill journey)
- Pick up & drop ex NJP /Bagdogra to NJP /Bagdogra
- Toll, Parking, Driver Allowance & All Taxes
- Air Fare / Train fare
- Personal expenses
- Extra Meal
- Monument Fees
- Any forest Safari cost
- Anything is Not Mentioned In this Package Includes
- Porterage at hotels and airports, tips, insurance, laundry, liquors, wine, Extra room services, Phone calls
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks, etc.
- Any increase in taxes or fuel leading to an increase in surface transportation
Place Of Interest Of North Sikkim Tour Packages
Place of Interest in Sikkim:
The area of eastern Sikkim falls across the east south part of Sikkim that is known as a hub of administrative activities of the state. The attractions of this area are – Tsomgo Lake, Nathula Pass, Deer Park, Government Institute of Cottage Industry, Hanuman Tok, etc.
- Gangtok: With magnificent views of the Kanchenjunga peak, uniqueness, and vibrancy in colors of culture and tradition infused into the stunning sceneries and just the right dash of subtle city life are one of the most popular tourist destinations in the area. The name meaning hilltop, Gangtok can be safely said to be one of the most beautiful hill stations in the country.
- Tsomgo Lake: The sheer brilliance of natural beauty is reason enough to visit the Tsomgo Lake
- Nathula Pass: Nathu La, one of the highest motorable roads in the world, is a mountain pass in the Himalayan peaks that co-joins Sikkim and China. Situated on the Indo-Tibetan border 14450 ft. above sea level,
- Baba Harbhajan Singh Temple: The Baba Harbhajan Singh Temple is popularly known as Baba Mandir. The Baba Mandir, Sikkim is located at an altitude of 12,123 ft above sea level. This is around 52 Km from Gangtok and is between Jelepla and Nathula pass. Baba Mandir is usually part of the itinerary when visiting Nathula Pass and Tsongmo Lake.
- Rumtek Monastery: The Rumtek Monastery is located at Rumtek which is about 24 km from Gangtok. The monastery is one of the religious centers of the Tibetan Buddhists. It is also known as the Dharma Chakra Centre.
- Ganesh Tok: Ganesh Tok is a small Ganesh Temple located 7 km from Gangtok at an altitude of 6500 m and can accommodate just one person at a time and one has to crawl to reach there. But a panoramic view of the entire town of Gangtok, the Raj Bhavan complex, and mount Kanchenjunga can be seen from here and makes for a breathtaking view.
- Hanuman Tok: The temple is famous among tourists. People visit the temple to offer prayers and also to enjoy the beautiful view. There is a circular balcony around the temple and a viewing lounge to soak in the view
North Sikkim tour you get a chance to absorb the beauty and amazing landscapes of Northern Sikkim. The places of interest in North Sikkim are - Gurudongmar Lake, Yumthang Valley, Lachung, Lachen, Yume Samdong (Zero Point), Chopta Valley, etc.
- Lachung: 118 km from Gangtok known as the 'Small Pass', Lachung is embraced by snow-capped mountain peaks, breathtaking waterfalls, sparkling streams, and apple orchards.
- Lachen: 07 to 08 hours driving distance from Gangtok and the sister village of Lachung. Lachen is the base for Gurudongmar Lake and Chopta valley tour package.
- Yumthang Valley: The Yumthang Valley or Sikkim Valley of Flowers sanctuary, is a nature sanctuary with the river, hot springs, yaks, and grazing pasture on rolling meadows surrounded by the Himalayan mountains in the North Sikkim
- Gurudongmar Lake: Gurudongmar is a high-altitude lake close to the Tibet border in North Sikkim. It is the land of Yaks, blue ships, and other high altitude animals of Sikkim and Tibet. The snow-fed milky water of the lake is one of the major sources of Tista, the most important river in Sikkim and North Bengal
- Zero Point: Yumesamdong, otherwise known as Zero Point, is one of the most frequented tourist places in Lachung.
Tarayan Grand / Similar
Lachen Deezong / Similar
Blue Pine / Similar
BEST RESTAURANTS / FOOD IN SIKKIM (MUST TRY IT):
Sikkim is the land of serenity and beauty. If you visit Sikkim once, you will never be able to get over the lush green mountains and the cool breeze softly ruffling your hair. A holiday in Sikkim means different things for different people. For the road warriors, it is one long adventurous trip, but there’s one common thread that binds together all these travelers. Food! Sikkim offers a variety of places with some dishes which would be a new experience for you as you wouldn’t have had that kind of a lavish spread ever.
Taste Of Tibet – Gangtok –Sikkim
Known for their famous Momos, Thukpa, and other Tibetian-style dishes, Taste of Tibet is one of the must-visit restaurants to dine in while at Gangtok. With a peaceful and chilled-out ambiance, it is a perfect place to hang out and relax with loved ones.
- Must-Try Dishes: Chicken & Beef momos, Thukpa
- Opening Hours: 11:30 AM to 9:00 PM
- Address: MG Marg, Vishal Gaon, Gangtok, Sikkim
- Contact: +91 91631 22020
Nimtho Gangtok –Sikkim
With friendly greetings, big smiles, and unique silk scarves carrying lucky signs that promise to have your back, it’s always an honor to be invited into the homes and hearts of the Sikkimese folks
- Must-Try: The Jhol Momo, Khabsey, and Sikkam are especially recommended.
- Opening Hours: 11:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- Address: MG Marg, Gangtok, Sikkim
- Contact: 03592205324
Crumbs n Whips –Namchi –Sikkim
This restaurant is more of an open shack which is just amazing to just look at as the location of this place is beautiful. This place is a coffeehouse cum pizza joint wherein you can enjoy both these delicacies together. Also, it serves a range of western-style dishes the most common being pasta, from being covered in cheese to tomato sauce, everything will be available here.
- Opening Hours: 11:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- Address: Namchi – Nayabazar Rd, Namchi, Sikkim 737126
- Contact: 089274 11039
Roll House: -Gangtok, Sikkim
If you are traveling on a budgeted tour & and looking for a food junction to have a quick bite of delicious food, Then you must resort to Roll House. Not exactly a restaurant, Roll house is a small kitchenette famous all over the city of the Gangtok for their delicious and mouth-watering rolls. From Paneer and vegetables to chicken and mutton,
- Must-Try Dishes: Chilly paneer cheese roll, Mushroom & Maggi momos
- Approximate Cost for Two: Rs. 200
- Opening Hours: 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- Address: MG Marg, Arithang, Gangtok, Sikkim
- Contact: +91 98320 92219
Travotic Holidays cater to its clients, one of finest travel affairs that you can find in Kolkata. Our clients are offered extremely well organized and properly executed tours along with the most competitive price. We are pledged upon providing our travelers with an incredible experience each and every time and we do it by following these core values.
Please share your details and our Travel expert will get in touch shortly