Nepal Deluxe Tour Package
Overview of Nepal Deluxe Tour Package from Kolkata
Nepal is a small nation sandwiched between China and India, two of the largest Asian nations. The country is known for its cultural diversity and beautiful mountain terrains. The eighth-tallest mountain in the world, Mount Everest, as well as sub-alpine forests and fertile plains, make up the diversified terrain of Nepal.
Nepal is a nation that places more value on the supremacy of nature than it does on skyscrapers. Nepal is a land of mountains, lakes, and stunning sites that will awe visitors worldwide. Exploring this small nation is worth your money, and we at Travotic Holidays offer you with Nepal deluxe tour package from Kolkata covering all major places of the country. Our package comprises a complete itinerary that ensures you don’t miss anything and have a proper schedule throughout the trip. Moreover, you can indulge in one of the many activities available in Nepal that will cost you little money. Hence, you can only have so much fun on a tight budget. Hence, take advantage of our luxury trip package to Nepal and engage in all required sporting events as much as you like without worrying about the cost.
Explore the Beauty with Nepal Deluxe Trip Package
Our Nepal Deluxe Trip Package will take you to a country that has long been a culture and arts center. The country is home to some of South Asia’s most beautiful carvings, sculptures, and paintings. When visiting the Chitwan Wildlife Park, you can ride an elephant to witness the endangered one-horned rhinos and tigers. You can explore places like Kathmandu, Pashupatinath Temple, and many more through our Nepal Deluxe Trip Package. You may enjoy all aspects of Nepali culture, from traditional folklore to fantastical tales of the kingdom, from folk music to handicrafts. From the breath-taking Himalayan range to delectable cuisine, Nepal comprises everything.
Book Affordable Nepal Deluxe Tour Package Price
When you book the tour package from Travotic Holidays, you get Nepal Deluxe Tour Package Price at the lowest. From having a personal guide to accommodation, our affordable Nepal deluxe tour package will cover everything that will save your money.
Book your Nepal Deluxe Tour Package from Kolkata from Travotic Holidays now for the best tour experience.
Suggested Itinerary Of Nepal Deluxe Tour Package
On arrival at Raxual Station upon proceed through immigration and meet our representative. After you will be transferred to Kathmandu . approx 140 km / 5hrs Driving.
On arrival report at reception and person will help you to do the check in.
Freshen up and overnight stay at Kathmandu.
This morning after breakfast you will be taken for a visit of the Hindu culture in Nepal by covering below four places,
1) Pashupatinath. This is the place where holy saddhus pray. The Pashupatinath Temple is a famous, sacred Hindu temple dedicated to Pashupatinath and is located on the banks of the Bagmati River 5 kilometres north-east of Kathmandu Valley in the eastern city of Kathmandu the capital of Nepal. This temple is considered one of the sacred temples of Hindu faith .The temple serves as the seat of the national deity, Lord Pashupatinath. This temple complex is on UNESCO World Heritage Sites's list Since 1979. This "extensive Hindu temple precinct" is a "sprawling collection of temples, ashrams, images and inscriptions raised over the centuries along the banks of the sacred Bagmati river". We then continue to the holiest shrine for the Buddhist culture in Nepal,
2)Bouddhanath, with its large stupa, this is the place where all devout Buddhists come for a pilgrimage. After completion of these two spots, you will be taken take you for a visit to
3) Budhanilkantha statue of the Hindu god Vishnu, located approximately 10 kilometers from the center of Kathmandu at the base of the Shivapuri Hill, is the largest and most beautiful stone carving in all of Nepal. It is also the most enigmatic.Carved from a single block of black basalt stone of unknown origin, the Budhanilkantha statue is 5 meters in length and it lies in a reclining position inside a recessed tank of water (representing the cosmic sea) that is 13 meters in length. Called the Sleeping Vishnu, or Jalakshayan Narayan, the statue depicts the deity reclining on the twisting coils of the cosmic serpent Shesha (Shesha is the eternal, multi-headed king of the serpent deities known as Nagas, and also is the servant of Vishnu). Vishnu’s legs are crossed and the eleven heads of Shesha cradle his head. Vishnu’s four hands hold objects that are symbols of his divine qualities: a chakra or disc (representing the mind), a conch-shell (the four elements), a lotus flower (the moving universe) and the club (primeval knowledge). After then
4) Swayambhunath the golden spire of the 5th-century Swayambhu stupa is adorned with a colorful fluttering of prayer flags; it crowns a hill overlooking the Kathmandu Valley and offers fantastic views over the city of Kathmandu. Swayambhunath is one of the most recognizable symbols in Nepal and the painted eyes of Buddha watch all who ascend the worn stone steps.
Return and overnight at Hotel Kathmandu
Breakfast will be served at 7am, Have your breakfast.
After breakfast, drive to Chitwan. Chitwan is 180 Km from Kathmandu & is a 04 hours drive from Kathmandu. Chitwan is one of Asia's premier wildlife reserves. Its 360 square miles of tall grasslands and forests are home to a wide variety of mammals and birds, including several endangered species.
Overnight at Hotel Chitwan.
Breakfast will be served at 7am, Have your breakfast.
Enjoy Jungle observation at Chitwan National park. The highlight being the Elephant Safari in the jungles. Other activities are Canoeing, Dugout canoe, Nature Walk and Bird Watching. Also experience walking through the forests with naturalists and watch the Native folk dances of the Terais.
Overnight at Hotel Chitwan.
Breakfast will be served at 7am, Have your breakfast.
After breakfast check out form hotel
After breakfast drive from Chitwan to Pokhara. From Pokhara town (2,352 feet) the 25,000+ peaks of the Annapurna and Dhaulagiri ranges rise a scant 20 miles away with no intervening ridges to spoil the view.
Overnight at the Pokhara hotel.
This morning you will go for a excursion trip to
1)Sarangkot. Sarangkot is the most popular tourist destination from where the tourists can enjoy the great view of the Pokhara Valley and the magnificent view of the Himalayas. Sarangkot is only 13 kms from Lake Side, Pokhara. It is the highest view point for a sunrise at an altitude of 1592mtsh. Back to the and after breakfast and relaxation
You will be take visit for below places
2)Bindebasini Temple. This is one of the oldest temples in Pokhara was a part of Kaski Kingdom, the main deity of the temple,Goddess Durga, was brought from India . Apart from the peace and tranquility that can be felt in this region, the premises of the temple offers a good view of the Himalaya on a clear day. The temple is in the area of the bazaar, hence,a journey of the old bazaar can be combined with a visit to the temple.
3) Devi’s fall, also known as Patale Chango is an awesome waterfall lying 2 km southwest of Pokhara. During summer and rainy season, the waterfall takes its real form, with gushing water splashing and making its way through the rocks. Just opposite of Devi’s fall, on the other side of the road, there
4)Gupteshwor Cave. This cave is popular for the different natural forms made from limestone deposits. Photography is strictly prohibited inside the cave.
Overnight at Hotel Pokhara.
Breakfast will be served at 7am, Have your breakfast.
After breakfast you will take for visit for sun set Nagarkot. Nagarkot is situated 35 kilometers, 1.5 hrs drive east of Kathmandu at an altitude of 2,175 meters. The panoramic view of the major peaks including Mt. Everest can be seen from here. This place is also famous for viewing sunrise and sunset. On the way to Nagarkot you will go for sightseeing for
1)Bhaktapur. Perhaps the least changed of all the cities in the Kathmandu Valley, with a distinct medieval feel. Pottery and weaving are still traditional industries here. Architectural wonders abound, including the Palace of Fifty Five Windows, Golden Gate and the magnificent five-storied pagoda-style Nyatapola Temple. 2)Sanga: Shiva statue (143 feet) complex at Sanga, located 20-km east of Kathmandu, is spread in 400,000 sq feet area and houses a 16 delux room resort, spa, yoga, health club and meditation centre.It has a children’s park, physiotherapy, steam and sauna bath facilities.The statue, which is made of cement, concrete and iron is coated with zinc and copper. It depicts Lord Shiva carrying a trishul in his hand while a snake is resting on his shoulder.
Overnight hotel in Nagarkot hotel.
Breakfast will be served at 7am, Have your breakfast
After Breakfast Drive straight to Raxual Station, which is 6 hours drive approx from Nagarkot to board train for onward journey.
Nagarkot has a reputation as the top spot for enjoying Himalayan views from the comfort of your hotel balcony. At an elevation of 2,195 meters, it is considered one of the most scenic spots in Bhaktapur District. It is known for a sunrise view of the Himalayas including Mount Everest as well as other peaks of the Himalayan range of eastern Nepal. Nagarkot also offers a panoramic view of the Kathmandu Valley.
Price Of Nepal Deluxe Tour Package
|Total No. Of Guest Traveling Together||Cost Per Person|
Min. 02PAX Travelling Together
INR 22,700/- + 5% GST Per Person
Accommodation For Nepal Deluxe Tour Package
Hotel Thamel / Harati / Temple Inn / similar
Hotel Snow land / Trekkers Inn / similar
Hill Side Resort / similar
Gorkha Hamlet / similar
NAME OF THE HOTEL: BANANI RESORT
Location: Jotirampur, Rangabalia, West Bengal 743370
NAME OF THE HOTEL: NEW SURANJANA RESORT
Inclusion-Exclusion Of Nepal Deluxe Tour Package
- 2Nights Accommodation in Kathmandu
- 2Nights Accommodation in Chitwan
- 2Nights Accommodation in Pokhara
- 1Night Accommodation in Nagarkot
- Airport transfers on PVT basis
- Kathmandu Local Tour PVT basis
- Pokhara Local Tour on PVT basis
- Nagarkot Tour on PVT basis
- In Chitwan All Meals are included
- All tours & transfers on PVT basis in an AC Car
- Airfare to the destinations
- VISA fees & processing charge
- Overseas Insurance
- Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned at the included section
- Any City Taxes (if applicable)
- Any security deposit (if applicable)
Place Of Interest Of Nepal Deluxe Tour Package
Kathmandu, the capital and largest city in Nepal, is like no other city in the world. The decaying buildings in the heart of the city are a stark contrast to the lively atmosphere that permeates the streets. The smell of incense wafts from stores while street sellers push their goods, and people go about their daily lives, all against a backdrop of historic temples and carved statues. For several hundred years, Kathmandu was one of three rival royal cities, along with Bhaktapur and Patan. Situated in close proximity to each other, today these three almost run together.
Must Visit places are:-
- Boudhanath Stupa :- Boudhanath is a stupa in Kathmandu, Nepal. Located about 11 km from the center and northeastern outskirts of Kathmandu, the stupa's massive mandala makes it one of the largest spherical stupas in Nepal. The Boudha Stupa dominates the skyline; it is one of the largest stupas in the world
- Pashupatinath Temple :- The Pashupatinath Temple is a famous and sacred Hindu temple complex that is located on the banks of the Bagmati River, approximately 5 km north-east of Kathmandu in the eastern part of Kathmandu Valley, the capital of Nepal. The temple serves as the seat of Pashupatinath.
- Thamel area :- A buzzing, visitor-friendly area, Thamel is the city’s main nightlife zone. Bars blast out live music by cover bands, and lively eateries serve Nepalese and international dishes. Designed in 1920, the stately Garden of Dreams is dotted with pavilions, fountains, and urns. Markets and stores sell metal handicrafts, colorful jewelry, and trekking gear, while pedestrianized Mandala Street has upmarket shops and spas.
- Swayambhunath Templa :- Swayambhuis an ancient religious architecture atop a hill in the Kathmandu Valley, west of ... The complex consists of a stupa, a variety of shrines and temples, some dating back ... Swayambhunath is among the oldest religious sites in Nepal.
- Durbar square :- Kathmandu Durbar Square in front of the old royal palace of the former Kathmandu Kingdom is one of three Durbar Squares in the Kathmandu Valley in Nepal, all of which are UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Several buildings in the Square collapsed due to a major earthquake on 25 April 2015
- Narayanhiti Palace Museum:- The Narayanhiti Palace Museum is a public museum in Kathmandu, Nepal located east of the Kaiser Mahal and next to Thamel. The museum was created in 2008 from the complex of the former Narayanhiti Palace following the 2006 revolution
- Hanuman Dhoka:- Hanuman Dhoka is a complex of structures with the Royal Palace of the Malla kings and also of the Shah dynasty in the Durbar Square of central Kathmandu, Nepal. It is spread over five acres. The Hanuman Dhoka Palace gets its name from the stone image of Hanuman, the Hindu deity, that sits near the main entryway
- Indra Chowk :- Packed with colorful shops and stalls, Indra Chowk is a centuries-old market area. There’s a wide range of places for produce, aromatic spices, and textiles, plus a specialist market selling beads, bangles, and ornaments for traditional Nepali weddings. Temples include Seto Machhendranath, with its intricate wood carvings, and Aakash Bhairav guarded by lion statues. Street food stands serve up fried momo dumplings
- Kopan Monestry :- Kopan Monastery is a Tibetan Buddhist monastery near Boudhanath, on the outskirts of Kathmandu, Nepal. It is a member of the Foundation for the Preservation of the Mahayana Tradition, an international network of Gelugpa dharma centers, and once served as its headquarters
- National Museum Nepal :- The National Museum of Nepal is a popular attraction of the capital city of Kathmandu. About a century old, the museum stands as a tourist destination and historical symbol for Nepal.
- White Monastery :- White Monastery or Seto Gomba, also known as Amitabha Monastery, is a Buddhist Monastery in Nepal, offering a mix of religious importance and natural anesthetic. The vivid terrain and the lush green landscape of the surrounding make the sunset and sunrise here, a treat to watch. Visitors can observe the whole of the Kathmandu Valley from this place. The soothing atmosphere draws most travellers wanting to soak up some tranquillity after exploring the bustling city of Kathmandu
- And Obviously Casino Royal Kathmandu
Set at the base of the foothills and surrounded by some of the highest mountains in the world - Dhaulagiri, Manaslu, and Annapurna I - Pokhara is one of Nepal's most scenic cities. For trekkers, Pokhara is the gateway to the Himalayas and the starting point for treks to Jomsom and the Annapurna region. It's also a wonderful spot to relax for a bit, either before or after a hiking trip. By population, it is the second largest city in Nepal after Kathmandu but still does not feel like a big city. As you travel from Kathmandu, 200 kilometers to the east, you'll notice the much cleaner air and pleasant climate almost immediately. Lake Phewa, with its cluster of lakeside hotels, restaurants, and shops, is ideal for those looking for a little relaxation.
Trekking in the Annapurna Region :- The Annapurna Region is one of the most popular trekking regions in Nepal, with options that range from a few days to a few weeks. Three main routes in the Annapurna Region intersect and combine in places, and you can opt to do a portion or a variation on the routes. The routes are well marked and easy to follow. The Annapurna Circuit around Annapurna Mountain takes about 21 days to complete and is incredibly popular with people who have enough time. This route is sometimes called the "Apple Pie Circuit," in reference to the fact that most of the teahouses along the route serve their own version of fried apple pie. A popular hiking destination in this region, often offered in hiking packages in combination with the Annapurna Circuit, is the trek to Poon Hill (3,210 meters) near Ghorepani. Most hikers try to be on Poon Hill early to see sunrise and a stunning view of Dhaulagiri, Annapurna South, Machapuchare, and Singa Chuli.
The Annapurna Sanctuary nestles between the peaks of Annapurna and takes five days to reach. Muktinath is on the way to Annapurna but has since become a destination in its own right. The Muktinath route runs in the Kali Gandaki Valley on the east flank of Annapurna and takes seven days. North of Muktinath is Mustang, a small region that was only opened up to tourists in 1992. This area has its own fascinating culture.
In many regards, the Annapurna Region, north of Pokhara, is an ideal walking area. The dramatic contrasts of the Nepalese countryside are especially visible, from the subtropical vegetation of the Pokhara Valley to the dry rain shadow area, with features of the Tibetan plateau. The people and cultures are also very different: facial characteristics, food, houses, lifestyles, customs, and religion.
The Annapurna region was declared a protected area in 1986. Most importantly, it has a good infrastructure to support the many trekkers that come through this area. The paths are well maintained, and food and lodging are plentiful
At an elevation of 2,195 meters, it is considered one of the most scenic spots in Bhaktapur District. It is known for a sunrise view of the Himalayas including Mount Everest as well as other peaks of the Himalayan range of eastern Nepal. Nagarkot also offers a panoramic view of the Kathmandu Valley. Nagarkot gives you one of the widest panoramas of the Himalayan ranges - you can spot 8 out of the 13 Himalayan ranges from the comfort of your hotel. The mighty Annapurna, Manaslu, Langtang, Jugal, Everest, Numbur, Ganesh Himal and the Rolwaling ranges can be seen from Nagarkot on a clear day!An erstwhile summer retreat of Nepali, Indian and British royalty, this village rose to fame after tourists thronged the area in recent years. The idyllic village sits serenely in the midst of nature - the only sounds you can hear are the birds chirping and the breeze whistling through the pines.
Chitwan National Park is the place to come to experience a different side of Nepal. This is a wonderful place for wildlife viewing and it has a safari-type atmosphere. At an altitude of only 100 meters in some areas, much lower than Kathmandu at 1,400 meters, Chitwan has a tropical monsoon climate, quite different than what you'd expect to find in Nepal. Travelers come here to see wildlife. The park is home to rhinos, Bengal tigers, leopards, sloth bears, gaur (buffalo), deer, and many other critters. Freshwater dolphins (gangetic) and crocodiles inhabit the rivers and streams but are rarely seen. More than 500 species of birds make Chitwan a paradise for ornithologists. Tours from the lodges take you out into the park, either on foot, or more often, on elephants for close-up views of the animals. Chitwan lies southwest of Kathmandu close to the Indian frontier and is included in the UNESCO list of world cultural heritage sites.
The best time to visit Chitwan is from October to February. Average temperatures hover around 25 degrees Celsius (77 degrees Fahrenheit), with high humidity, although the mornings can be quite cool. June to September is the monsoon season, with frequent and heavy rain.
Ecotel Hotel / Similar
Beverly Plaza / Similar
Travotic Holidays cater to its clients, one of finest travel affairs that you can find in Kolkata. Our clients are offered extremely well organized and properly executed tours along with the most competitive price. We are pledged upon providing our travelers with an incredible experience each and every time and we do it by following these core values.
Please share your details and our Travel expert will get in touch shortly
Location: Gosaba, Dayapur, West Bengal 743370