If you are looking for the Kerala holiday package for 8 days and make it memorable then you are on board., Travotic Holidays Kerala packages are the right choice for you. Travotic Holidays offers the widest range of customizable Kerala tour to suit every kind of traveler from Kolkata, Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, or Hyderabad. Kerala, the abode of the silent backwaters, azure canals, lush and evergreen coconut groves, and warm-hearted locals, is one of the most picturesque holiday destinations in the country. Explore from over 50 tour packages to Kerala with unbeatable deals and discounts. Explore the main Kerala sightseeing points with the variety of experiential tours and activities included in Travotic Holidays' Kerala tour packages for family, Kerala Honeymoon tour package, Kerala couple tour & travel package, customized Kerala weekend tour, etc.
Within this 8 Days and 7 Nights best-selling Kerala Trip, you will be taken to some of the most stunning holiday destinations in Kerala. From hill station to backwater region, tribal village to the prismatic beach, you will get to enjoy all the aspects of Kerala’s meticulous beauty within this tour. Join this exciting 8 Days and 7 Nights tour, delve deep into the pictorial beauty of Kerala and discover the meticulous beauty of God’s Own Country!
NIGHT STAY: Munnar (2N), Thekkady (1N), Alleppey / Kumarakom (1N), Kovalam (2N), Kanyakumari (1N)
The Kerala Tour Package for 8 Days starts from Cochin Airport /Railway Station, you will be meeting our local representative and transferred to the Munnar Hotel. Enrooted visit Kodanadu elephant care center, Cheyyara waterfalls, Valara waterfalls, Attukadu waterfalls, Spice plantations, etc.
On arrival served welcome drinks and check-in at the hotel. Munnar is located at the confluence of 03 rivers as the very name signifies. The sprawling tea plantations and picturesque towns make Munnar a popular hill resort town in South India. Evening free for leisure /self activities, take dinner (on your own) and overnight stay at the hotel.
Distance between Cochin to Munnar 135 Kms (3.5 hours) by road.
Morning take your breakfast at the Hotel. After breakfast, you will be visiting local sightseeing of Munnar, Places visit - the tea plantations, Tea Museum, the Eravikulam National park home of the endangered Niligiri Thar (Ibex), followed by a visit to the Mattupetty dam, the Kundala Lake, and other scenic spots.
Evening free for leisure /self activities, take dinner (on your own) and overnight stay at the Hotel.
The morning after breakfast check out from Munnar hotel and transfer to Thekkady (Periyar) (4 hrs drive). Thekkady has one of the world's most fascinating natural wildlife reserves noted for its geography, diverse wildlife, and scenic beauty. On arrival at Thekkady and check-in at Hotel: Later afternoon boat ride on the Lake Periyar where one can have a unique experience of viewing wildlife at close quarters from the safety of a boat on the lake. The greatest attraction of Periyar however is the herds of wild elephants that come down to play in the lake (Wildlife viewing is always dependent on one's good fortune). Evening free for leisure /self activities, take dinner (on your own) and overnight stay at the Hotel.
Sightseeing: - visit Periyar wildlife sanctuary where you can see wild elephant, boar, deer, the great Indian tiger, and more, Mulla Periyar dam and spice plantations tour where one can shop exotic spices
Distance between Munnar to Thekkady is 125 km / 3 Hours by road
The morning after breakfast, After check out from Thekkady hotel and transfer to Alleppey to enjoy a boat cruise tour in Alleppey Houseboat. The rest of the day is free for leisure on the House Boat which is the world's major tourist attraction at Alleppey. Sit back and relax while the boat cruises through the narrow serene backwater canals of Alleppey. We can see here in breathing green, the village slumbers by the Vembanad Lake. On a cruise, scenery flashes up vivid contrasts of lush green and deep blues. As the boat glided along the gorgeous green of the fringed palms, the ripples in the blue water blend in to little wavelets. Lunch, Evening Tea/ Coffee with snacks, dinner all are provided inside the houseboat. Overnight stay will provide on House Boat.
Note: The cruise commences at 1230 hrs with lunch served on board and continues till dusk. At dusk, the boat will anchor in a wide waterway or lake for the night (The backwaters close to boat traffic at dusk as the fisherman laid their nets in the backwaters. Other boats are not allowed to play in the backwaters after dusk. On the following day, the cruise commences again after breakfast and the guest will be dropped at Alleppey by 0900Hrs. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Houseboat check in at 12Noon and cruises till 5 PM, Boat will be anchored till 8 AM and cruises till 9 AM for checkout
For A/C Houseboat, A/C will be operating from 9 PM till 6 AM only (All houseboat related inclusions are applicable only if the Itinerary is including Houseboat stay)
Cruise Time: 6 hrs.
Bed Rooms: 01, 02, or 03 Bedroom as per room occupancy
Boarding @ : 12.00 pm
Ac will be operational from 09.00 PM to 06.00 AM
Distance between Munnar to Alleppey is 190 km / 6.5 hours by road
** OPTIONAL ITINERARY ON DAY -04
The morning after breakfast check out from Thekkady hotel and drive to Kumarakom. On arrival at Kumarakom, you will be transfer and check-in at the hotel. Afternoon visit Kumarakom local sightseeing places visit - Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary, an ornithologist’s paradise, is a favorite haunt of migratory birds like the Siberian Stork, egret, darter, heron, and teal. Evening free for leisure, take your dinner (on your own) and overnight at Hotel in Kumarakom.
Distance between Thekkady to Kumarakom is 125 km / 3.5 Hours by road
Morning get up early to enjoy the sunrise of a backwater, also you will get a chance to see fishermen catching fish of boatmen selling household items in their small canoe, After breakfast, the boat will move again for a morning cruise, you will check out from the houseboat at 0900 hrs and proceed to Kovalam beach. The journey is through coastal areas of Kerala, you can see, view of Lagoons Rivers, evergreen coconut palms make this journey very enjoyable, Reach Kovalam and check-in at your hotel It is one of the best beaches of India with its lovely slice beach sand and perfectly positioned palms. Evening relaxes on the Kovalam beach.
Sightseeing: - Lighthouse beach, Howrah Beach, Ashoka beach
Distance between Alleppey to Kovalam is 165 km / 4.5 hours by road
After breakfast proceeds for sightseeing experiencing a tour around Trivandrum: The Napier Museum, Kuthiramalika Museum, and Sri Padmanabha Temple. In the afternoon you will be transferred to the famous Kovalam Beach and you can relax your mind and body there. Evening free for leisure /self activities, take dinner (on your own) and overnight stay at the Hotel.
Sightseeing:- Sree Padmanabha Swami Temple, Kuthiramalika Palace Museum, The Napier Museum, Sree Chithra art gallery, zoological park, science and technology museum, Kanakakunnu Palace, planetarium
Distance between Kovalam to Trivandrum is 25 Kms / 1/2 Hour one way by road
Early morning enjoys the sunrise on the beach at Kovalam, after breakfast checkout from the hotel, and transfer to Kanyakumari. Enrooted visit majestic Padmanaphapuram The capital of the State of Travancore, built in the Travancore architectural style. On arrival at Kanyakumari and check-in at the hotel, the afternoon goes for Kanyakumari Local Sightseeing. Places visit Vivekananda Rock, Sunset from sea Beach, etc… Evening free for leisure /self activities, take dinner (on your own) and overnight stay at the Hotel.
Sightseeing: Visit Vivekananda Rock that houses a memorial dedicated to Swami Vivekananda. The Memorial is built at the convergence of the Indian Ocean, the Arabian Sea, and the Bay of Bengal. Kanyakumari is a place where you can enjoy Sunrise and Sunset from the same point, something special to remember. Enjoy Sunset of Kanyakumari from the tip of India, overnight at Hotel.
Distance between Kovalam to Kanyakumari is 90 km / 02 Hours by road
Get up early for a beautiful view of Sunrise from Sea Beach. After breakfast check out from the hotel and transfer to Trivandrum for your onward journey.
Distance between Kanyakumari to Trivandrum is 105 Kms (2.5 hours) by road
MUNNAR - Munnar is a natural beauty in all its glory. The panorama of cloud-kissed mountain peaks, mist-covered valleys; green carpets like tea plantations, and rich wildlife make this hill station a destination that cannot be missed! A drive through Munnar provides you with exceptional experiences. Travel lovers glorify the climate, landscape, wildlife spotting, waterfalls, and greenery of this hill-town. Silent Valley, Devikulam, Pazhathottam, Kanthalloor, Top station- Vattavada, Chinnar, Mattupetty, Eravikulam, Chinnar, Marayoor are the major sightseeing spots in Munnar. Endangered species- Nilgiri Tahr and Neelakurinji which blooms once in 12 years are major specialties of Munnar.
Periyar National Park, being a major attraction, is one place where you can enjoy bamboo rafting in the catchment area of Mullaiperiyar Dam, hiking, and in the midst of the wilderness, shopping! Popular for its good eating joints, you can also enjoy its vast stretches of spice gardens and various adventure sports. You can also enjoy a night trek in the wilderness of Periyar. The early morning ride in the boat within the sanctuary is an extremely awesome experience and you might be able to spot wild elephants, bison, wild boars, various kinds of birds, etc.
Known for paddy fields, fishing, a network of backwaters, delicious local cuisine, traditional Kettuvalloms (rice barges) houseboats, and luxury and budget resorts. The Kumarakom bird sanctuary here, which is spread across 14 acres, is a favorite haunt of migratory birds and an ornithologist's paradise. Take a two-hour canoeing trip during the sunrise or sunset to experience the beauty of this place. Kumarkom is the first destination to implement responsible tourism.
Other sculptures made of driftwood comprising of twisted tree trunks, stumps, roots, etc. are also on display here. She had developed this collection shaped in the form of birds, animals, reptiles, amphibians, and fishes during her teaching days.
4. Fishing in Kumarakom - Fishing is not just a livelihood in Kumarakom but it has also turned out to be an excellent tourist bait. Catering to the newly emerged demand from visitors, travel planners, resorts, and agencies include fishing using traditional methods in their tour packages.
The tourists can have their pick from fishing with nets, angling, and handpicking of clams.
5. Angling in Kumarakom - The canals running across the village, as well as the shallow waters of Lake Vembanad, offer great opportunities for angling. With patience and a little bit of skill, you are sure to have a fairly good catch as well as a lot of fun, taking part in a traditional village activity. The traditional angling gear consists of a simple fishing rod, a fishing line, and a hook. The popular bait, earthworms, is found in abundance all around.
6. Kumarakom Beach- Kumarakom Beach is famous for recreational activities and water sports. The pristine clear waters are apt for swimming. The glimmering sands, gentle waves, several restaurants, and resorts make it a perfect tourist attraction in the city. This is one of the beaches where one can find delicious seafood.
Varkala has some of the best pristine beaches, hills, lakes, forts, lighthouses, natural fisheries, and springs - all of this together makes this town a little paradise. You will also find a lot of shops with signboards in Hebrew selling Yoga mats, oxidized silver jewelry, and harem pants made of cotton. Ayurvedic spas, affordable resorts, hostels, clean beaches make it a must-visit city of Kerala.
The beach itself is divided into two parts, the southern area of the beach lying at the end of the road leading from Janardhana Swamy Temple regarded as sacred by Hindus. However, if you are a tourist, the north part of the beach right at the bottom of the cliff is worth going renowned for its natural mineral spring.
3. Edava Beach, - Untouched and unspoiled by tourist activities, the Edava beaches are the virgin stretches circling a blue lagoon where sea and backwaters run parallel divided by a more-than-one km of straight road. There is also an estuary that connects the sea with the backwaters here.
4. Thiruvambadi Beach-Lying 1 km off Thiruvamdabi road, this black sand beach adjacent to the North cliff is an ideal picnic spot amidst lush coconut groves to relax and unwind.
5. Anjengo Fort -Anjengo Fort, situated 12 km off Varkala at Anjengo, is believed to have been built in the 17th century. Presently the fort is protected by the National Heritage monuments.
6. Sivagiri Mutt - Located at Varkala in Thiruvananthapuram district of Kerala is one of the popular ashrams of Shri Narayana Guru, Sivagiri Mutt. This ashram celebrates Guru Deva Jayanti (in August) and the Guru Deva Samadhi (in September) every year. Janardhana Swami Temple and Varkala Beach are some nearby attractions that one should never miss during their visit to Sivagiri Mutt. Sree Narayana Guru (1855-1928), a saint, social reformer, philosopher, and leader of the Ezhava community, made Varkala his headquarters. Sivagiri mutt, instituted by Sree Narayana Guru, is another major pilgrim center here. The 'Sivagiri Pilgrimage' is usually conducted between 30th December and 1st January every year. Even decades after the Guru breathed his last breath here in 1928; his Samadhi (resting place) continues to be thronged by thousands of pilgrims. The Sivagiri Mutt is also the headquarters of the Sree Narayana Dharma Paripalana Sangham, a religious organization established by the Guru to propagate his concept of 'One Caste, One Religion, and One God'.
Also known as a fishing village, the tranquil Poovar Island lies between the Arabian Sea and the Neyyar River. Hiring a boat, (especially during the sunset) that will take you through the mangrove forest of backwaters is a must-do activity. The boat ride costs around INR 3000- INR 4000. The town has some beautiful resorts and hotels that are known for the hospitality they offer.
Poovar beach is secluded and is only accessible by boat. Swimming is allowed here throughout the year except for the monsoon months
Their livelihood has completely relied on river and sea including their way of commutation. As tourists, you can witness the rustic ways of their unique lifestyle along with a pinch of traditions of the Kerala coastal area.
5. Cruises - Amid the crystal clear ripples of water and surrounded by raw nature, make sure you do not miss out on the cruise to the neighboring fishing villages.
The expedition will give you a chance to talk to the fisherman and learn the traditional art of fishing especially the one using the Chinese fishing net. River rafting and other sports activities can also be enjoyed here. However, if you are on a romantic vacation, there couldn’t be a better option than a houseboat.
Crowned as the “Paradise of the South“, Kovalam gained popularity during the hippie times and even today holds the title of must-visit tourist spot in India. Photographers go crazy about this place as the land, sea, and sky come in one frame, a magnificent view!
The attractions of Thiruvananthapuram include Ponmudi, Kovalam, Shanghumugham Beach, Aruvi Waterfalls, Akkulam Tourist Village, Veli Tourist Village, Aruvikkara Dam, Neyyar Dam & Wildlife Sanctuary, etc...
The town is not only popular for its unique phenomenon but also its beaches, temples, iconic monuments that attract a huge number of tourists throughout the year. The Kanyakumari Temple, Vivekananda Rock Memorial, Statue of the Poet Thiruvalluvar, the Palace, the Vattakottai Fort, and the Gandhi Memorial Padmanabha Puram are a few of the most important sites in Kanyakumari.
These falls are a unique combination of streams that flow together to form a magnificent waterfall. The containment below is no less than a top-tier water park and is perfectly safe too. The entrance of this destination has a small temple dedicated to Lord Shiva and is highly revered by the locals.
2. Vivekananda Rock - The magnificent Vivekananda Rock Memorial is located on a small island off Kanyakumari. It has the picturesque Indian Ocean in its backdrop and hence serves as a peaceful and serene destination for visitors from all across the globe. It is situated on one of the two adjacent rocks projecting out of the Lakshadweep Sea and comprises the 'Shripada Mandapam' and the 'Vivekananda Mandapam'. The ferry ride up to these rock islands is a thrilling journey and hence attracts a lot of nature lovers and adventure enthusiasts.
This statue depicts the spectacular architecture and was built in the year 1970 and has been a major tourist attraction ever since. The island on which the statue is located is said to have been the site where Vivekananda attained enlightenment. The Shripada Mandapam has a study hall and a museum, where you can explore Vivekananda's life and work in depth.
3. Thanumalayan Temple -Situated in Suchindram, Thanumalay temple is also known as Sthanumalayan Kovil is the sacred shrine dedicated to Trimuthis (Bramha, Vishnu, and Shiva). The beautiful temple was renovated in the 17th century, and its inscriptions date back to the 9th century.
This beautiful temple represents great architectural magnificence. One of the major highlights of this temple is the four musical pillars carved out of a single stone placed in the alankara mandapam area. These musical pillars emit a variety of musical notes when struck with a thumb. Another striking aspect of the Sthanumalayan Perumal Temple is that it depicts both Shaivite and Vaishnavite sections of Hinduism.
4. Thiruvalluvar Statue - Dedicated to the accomplished philosopher and poet Thiruvalluvar, this beautiful statue finds itself on a small island near Kanyakumari. Thiruvalluvar was the author of a legendary work in the world of Literature, Tirukkural, and the classic Tamil text. In his devotion, the work for the statue started in 1990 and continued till 1999, during the year in which the figure finally got completed.
5. Padmanabhapuram Palace- Padmanabhapuram Palace in Tamil Nadu is one of the most exquisite palaces of India that symbolize the rich and diverse cultural heritage of the country that has been around for many centuries aptly. This was the capital city of the erstwhile Travancore Empire and has been a true standing symbol of the region's history. Believed to have been built in the 16th century, the Padmanabhapuram Palace is home to many unique antiques and artifacts. What is worth noting about this palace is the fact that Padmanabhapuram Palace is made entirely from wood and no other material.
Mr. Soumen Manna
This is my second domestic trip with Abhijit. Now I have taken Kerala Package (for 6nights /7 Days) from Travotic Holidays on 10th to 16th Jan 2020. I must say I'm not disappointed at all. It was a very well-organized trip right from the start till the end. Also, a beautifully constructed itinerary made it fulfilling. Definitely recommend Travotic Holidays to all of my friends and family.
Mr. Santanu Ghosh
Nowadays review means a lot. I recently went to Kerala with Travotic. I would say it was an awesome experience to be there in association with Travotic. It was a wonderful arrangement made. My daughter got hill sickness and I had to cancel Periyar. I was surprised that Mr. Avijit again took initiative and after talking to the hotel adjusted the money also. He had helped me in many ways from flight seat allocation to boarding pass etc. Apart from the support system, they have done wonderful arrangements with the beautiful Hotels. This guy has become my friend and I shall choose Travotic in my future trips also. Thank you Travotic and thanks Abhi. Wish all the crew members a good future ahead! This is not a paid review and what I have written is true in nature which I confirm.
Mr. Suman Sarkar
My heartiest thanks to the Travotic Holidays for arranging our family tour very nicely and efficiently in Kerala. Their arrangement for hotel and conveyance is per excellence. The representatives of the travotic holidays enquired about our well-being regularly during the tour. I strongly recommend for availing their valuable service by the tour lovers. Hats off to team Travotic.
Your reference number is
We will call you back within 24 hours (working). Feel free to contact us 8585-86-7575